samedi 9 octobre 2010

Tricking


First, Tricks are mix of acrobatics kicks, martial arts and gymnastic.
Tricking was created in the middle of the years 1990, by the American champion Simon Carmichael who did some tricks in an artistic kata.
Furthermore, I started tricking 4 years ago. I practiced with my brother and my friends.
To be a good tricker, you need to have courage, style, and motivation.
This sport is not very popular, but it starts to develop in the world. I think it will be popular in a few years…
Moreover, Tricking is not a sport of combat, like Kung Fu, Taekwondo ; it’s an artistic sport.
I love it, because it allows me to break the limits of gravity. Tricking is more than a sport, it’s a passion.


Then, I go to Paris every Sunday to practice this sport.
So, I have made this video just for you!

4 commentaires:

  1. You've got talent Kevin. I'm really impressed. It looks like the kind of move you have in Kapwera.
    I see you tomorrow

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That's unbelievable !!!!!!! Big up for Kaingoo <3

    RépondreSupprimer