samedi 23 octobre 2010

Pandora Hearts

Hi everybody ! Last year, I did an article for my favourite band, and today I would write an article about a really great manga : Pandora hearts, created by Jun Mochizuki (applause for this person I admire!!!). I discovered it on summer holidays, and I don’t have any regrets for watching this.

What’s the story about? That’s pretty simple : Oz, duke’s son from Bezarius family, is a young boy who likes enjoying his child life. Always around him, her sister, Eida and his servant, Gilbert, who’s actually his best friend. Oz is really attaching, and beloved. However, for some dark reasons we get in the middle of the story, his father’s never by his side even for an important day : the matureness ceremony. Because Oz comes from a well known and a respected family, the matureness ceremony makes him pass from a child to a real man.
Well at the moment, I thought it would be an oldish story, uninteresting about a spoiled baby boy. Nonetheless, a strange thing happened to Oz… As he was wandering with Gilbert and Eida, the floor discarded from his feet, then he and Gilbert fell down. There Oz found a mysterious watch which “showed” him scary things. At the ceremony, some hours later, Oz became a man. And had been thrown by black worn men to the Abyss.
Abyss… the absolute contrary of our world… The shadow of all the black, bad and terrible united souls. Oz felt lost. He lost Gilbert, who’s been killed by his own self… And he met a “monster” from the Abyss : Alice, called “B-Rabbit” an intricate girl. Here’s the way everything started.

Pandora hearts is fairy, fantasy, the kind of magic manga I can’t forget. Between the fights, friendship, Oz’s loneliness, Gilbert’s mysterious behaviour (my favourite character, I swear!) the Alice’s hysteria and extravaganza, this made me crazy. Pandora tonight, I give you my heart so bring me wonders for god’s sake!!!


3 commentaires:

  1. Pandora Hearts ♥ Thanks to Mochizuki-sama for creating this wonderful manga !

    I love your article(I can feel how much you're fond of Pandora -like me lol-)but you could have put the video I told you é.è (you know, where Mochizuki-sama is drawing Gilbert in 3 minutes <3)and tell us who has created Pandora Hearts xD

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I'm going to add Mochizuki to the article =) But I haven't seen the video yet! Be sure I'll put it when I'll find! Thanks =p

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Uhh... I don't find the video!!!! Would you please give me a link?

    RépondreSupprimer