dimanche 28 novembre 2010


The text start at the 35th second of the extraxt,  Annie Leonard uses an example to describe destribition. Fill in the blanks

I was thinking about this the other day. I was walking to work and I wanted to listen to __________ so I popped into this Radio Shack to _______________. I found this cute little green radio for 4 dollars and 99 cents. I was standing there ____________ to buy this radio and I wondering how $4.99 could possibly capture the costs of making this radio and getting it to my hands. The ___________ was probably mined in South Africa, the ___________ was probably drilled in Iraq, the _____________ were probably produced in China, and maybe the whole thing was assembled by some 15 year old in a maquiladora  in Mexico. $4.99 wouldn’t even pay the __________ for the shelf space it occupied until I came along, let alone part of the staff guy’s _____________ that helped me pick it out, or the multiple ocean cruises and truck rides pieces of this radio went on. That’s how I realized, I didn’t pay for the radio.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire