dimanche 28 novembre 2010

Uffie ₪


I'm going to talk about Uffie.She is a famous singer and a fashion designer too. She has been described as a muse for french Djs.Her real name is Anna-Catherine Hartley. She was born in Florida but she moved to Hong Kong when she was 4 years old.




I love this singer,her style is a composition of lot of influences: French House,Synthpop,Electropop and Discoclub music.Her recent live performance have been compared to other artists as the Andy Warhol art movement. Her last album is " Sex Dreams and Denim Jeans". The first single from this album is Mc Can kiss, I'm crazy about this song! Also this year,Uffie,who was originally studying to be a fashion designer in Paris, announced her partnership with Diesel,for design a collection.


I have seen Uffie when she was at the festival " Fnac Independance" in Paris ( 13 august 2010).
It was amazing! I love all her songs


A picture taking by myself during her concert in Paris for the festival " Fnac Indépendance"! It's amazing memorie! I had great fun!

If you want to listen her songs ;) here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire