mercredi 29 septembre 2010

Like Brothers

This story talks about two best friends : Matt & Taylor. They would like to find a girlfriend. But, both want the same girl : Megan.
Unfortunately, someone disturbs their ambition...

Kevin and Vincent are proud to show you their project : Like Brothers.






Music video by Kevin Kaing & Vincent Periz. © 2010 Like Brothers

13 commentaires:

  1. Love it. I love the ideas, i love the music. only one question: why did you choose Homer's face? Johnny Depp's or George Clooney's would have been more realistic ;)
    Thanks for you work
    See you soon

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. If we choose Homer's face, it isn't to be malicious with you; it 's just because it's a caricature of you .In fact, you are funny like Homer (Nethertheless You're right to be offended because you aren't the same physic as Homer!!)
    Moreover, Choose a real face like this one of Johnny Depp or Georges Clooney is bad because this story isn't a real story but a comic story and it's a cartoon!
    We can't choose a real face ...
    Vincent and Kaingoo :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your English is amazing. I'm not offended at all. Thanks for the explanation anyway
    Enjoy the rest of your week

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very good sitcom. I think i have to give you 1 euro Kaingoo :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hey! What did you expect ? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You both will have to give me 1E when you'll see I & quentin's animation. ;-)
    I'll upload it tomorrow evening,i hope you'll be right here :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. You should say : "Quentin & I and not I & Quentin"..

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I should have wrote it if it wasn't i who did everything...Lol that's not true.
    He helped me a lot for the translation!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Maxime ,you say that your sitcom is the best but I don't watch your sitcom ! You must wacth all sitcom before and after you copy the ideas. Or may be you haven't produced your sicom yet ...

    RépondreSupprimer