mercredi 8 septembre 2010

That's 70 show



Complete the dialogue. Good luck!

DONNA: So if"x" equals seven, then "y" equals...

JACKIE: Two?

DONNA: : Wrong. Kelso?

KELSO: Uh... "L"?

DONNA: Also wrong. It's a pretty simple _______________, guys. Just think about it for a second.

KELSO: You're so ___________. You don't even need to know math.

JACKIE: That's so weird. I was just thinking ___________________.

ERIC (girlie voice): Steven, you're so pretty you don't need to know nothin'.

HYDE (girlie voice): That's good, 'cause I'm stupid

KELSO: Oh, real mature, guys.

Fez comes in, panting and with his clothes torn

ERIC: Fez, __________________________________?

FEZ: I was walking back from the pep rally flush with school spirit when-when-when some boys from Fort Anderson, they jumped me and they slapped me, and they beat me... And look at what they did to my pom-poms.

HYDE (to Eric who is laughing): Hey, that's not funny, man.

FEZ: It's really not. They spray painted me on my ass.

FEZ: I want ______________against those Fort Anderson Snapping Turtles.

ERIC: Look, Fez, I'll tell you what. Let's go to the ____________, and I'll get you some paint cleaner.

FEZ: Ay, no.

ERIC: I'm sorry, Fez. It has to be done.

KELSO: Yeah, and the three of us have to _______________.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire