vendredi 17 septembre 2010

Bobb'e J.Thompson


Everybody remembered Lil Bow Wow, the young rapper who was very talented and drawed the attention of Snoop Dogg in the middle of 90's. But now, Bobb'e J.Thompson (born February 28, 1996, Kansas City, Missouri) is one the best American teen rapper in the United States. He makes one's début at the age of five, in a Tv-show called "Showtime at the Apollo" with Steve Harvey, when he covered Lil Bow Wow "That's My Name" and won the Apollo Theater Talented Tykes (2002).





At the begining of the video, Steve Harvey asked him "What you rolling in?" and Bobb'e answered "I'm rolling in a lame green... Kia." because he's really bigheaded. So Steve said "Your mom rolling in a lame green Kia, you're in a back seat in the car seat."

Maybe you've already seen Bobb'e in "My Wife and Kids" (2002) as Shark or in "Role Models" (2008) as Ronnie Shields, because he's also an actor.


You've noticed that Bobb'e is also a great dancer.
Finally we can hope that he'll suceed on his career. Thanks for watching!
Adey.

1 commentaire:

  1. Amazing guy, Adey ^^Not like you (laugh)
    I'm joking =P I think it's a good article very interesting. I recommend the film " Les grands frères" For all who love the guy.

    ( My wife and kids <3 )

    RépondreSupprimer