lundi 10 janvier 2011

James Stewart


I like to the motorsports, I would like to practice this sport but it doesn’t have a field of motocross. Only when I go to see my uncle, I  practice  motocross and it is very funny .
So I am going to introduce you to the king of motoscross : James stewart!
James Stewart is an American professional motocross racer competing in supercross. He is known for being the first African-American to have success at the top level of any major motorsports.

James Stewart Jr., known as James "Bubba" Stewart was born December 21, 1985 in Bartow, Florida.  His father, James Sr., was a motocross enthusiast and thought his son to the sport at the age of three.   He was four years old and he entered his first motocross race.
After having won eighty-four titles of supercross, Amateur national titles all before the age of 16, he debut as pro in 2002.
James Stewart was named Rookie of the year in his debut pro season in 2002. Two years later, he won both the AMA 125 east supercross Championship and the AMA 125 Motocross National Championship. And in 2008-2009, he did to complete a perfect motocross season: 24 wins in 24 races !
After a disappointing hand injury at the start of 2010, the season was not a success.
I hope that James looks to return and dominate of the season 2011.
Théo B

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire