jeudi 23 décembre 2010

World of Coca-Cola


On August 2010, I visited the Coke museum at Atlanta (Georgia) with my American family. Indeed, this museum named “World of Coca-Cola” is dedicated to the fizzy drink invented by the chemist John Pemberton on 1885. At beginning, I saw giant coke bottles that are decorated, and then I watched a cartoon with same characters of the advertising “Open a Coke, open happiness”. Besides, I saw machines which serve to make Coca-Cola but I didn’t saw all the fabrication. We saw a lot of stuffs of lots of countries dedicated to this drink like distributor, poster, cars, Olympic torches …and art objects, there was a thing made by French artist Ben, and a couch was used on the set of American Idol Season Four in 2005. Moreover, I watched advertisings that from different countries, and a 3D movie with a seat which moved, that was so funny!



At the end, we could taste a lot of different drink of Coke firm that from different country. Nestea Tea Peach represented France, my little American brother loved it. I tasted all the drink, some drinks are delicious but others have taste of medicine, and after drank more than sixty drinks, I fall sick! To finish, I could take a special Coke bottle and I bought several keys-imac and a glass to drink Coca-Cola, of course!

To conclude, I loved going to this museum because I like Coca-Cola and that was a very good moment past with my American family.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire