mercredi 15 décembre 2010

DeviantART : where ART meets application !

DEVIANTART : THE artists' place

Let's focus on DeviantART, one of my favorite websites on Internet. Maybe you already know it, because a lot of "deviations" (the name given to the artists' works) circulate on Internet or maybe, you are already registered as a "dA" user !

DeviantART is an online artist community, launched in 2000, which gathers over 14,5 million members and 100 million works ! That's why it is the 125th most-visited website in the world.

Professional or amateur people can post their works and discuss with others members. You can found various types of art : photography, digital or traditional art, Flash, litterature (poems, novels etc.), design or even cooking (!).

Each day, I'm used to look at DeviantART because there are very talented artists and amazing works (and I love drawing and admiring these artists's works). Moreover, it's hourly updated, so you always discover new deviations.

Finally, I advice you to visit this page, it's the most popular deviation of all the time : 9,083,527 views (when i'm writing this article) and 29,529 comments since 2006 ! According to me, it's an incredible job made by this man (and quite funny as well), isn't it ?!

here, a little gallery of the "most popular" works :

Photography (Death Note) made by behindinfinity & Painting by zancan


Drawing by shimoda7

I hope you find this article interesting ! As a conclusion, I give you the links of my favorite dA artists : kirawinter (photograph and cosplayer), dahlieka (I personally met this super graphist 4 years ago) and rannsama.(mangaka)

Thank for reading this ! =3

1 commentaire: