vendredi 1 avril 2011

Your song – Elton John


It's a little bit ______________ this feeling inside

I'm not one of those who can easily _____________
I don't have much ______________ but boy if I did
I'd buy a big ______________ where we both could live


 If I was a _______________, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
I know it's not much but it's the ____________ I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you

And you can tell __________________ this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

Pour exprimer le conditionnel, on introduit la condition par le mot _______ suivit du verbe au _____________, on utilize l’auxiliare modal __________+ BV pour marquer le conditionel


Translate line 3 and 4

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire